Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Sussex Uni Students Want to meet up before Matches?

I_am_JOSH

Nov 30, 2012
Sussex Uni
I'm a Sussex Student with a season ticket - Just wondering if there are many more.

I tend to just come from Uni and meet my mates at the ground, so if anyone fancies a pint on Campus before the games, let me know.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm a Sussex Student with a season ticket - Just wondering if there are many more.

I tend to just come from Uni and meet my mates at the ground, so if anyone fancies a pint on Campus before the games, let me know.

Yes please. Sounds great. Grant is it?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I went to Sussex Uni, once for a Lords of the New Church gig, which I believe was cancelled so we drank all evening and I subsequently thought it'd be a good idea to jump the (waterless) moat thing in the square which resulted in blood flowing down my face. A mate's dad was due to pick us up, we lived in Shoreham. He was convinced I'd been in a fight. I vomited over my mate's dad as he was driving us back. I had a headache the next day and my mate had to clean the vomit up. Happy days! Also attended a Dr and the Medics gig there and Attila the Stockbroker and Metamorphosis in the theatre. I did go in the library to do a bit of work for an essay for a master's degree I was doing at Liverpool Uni. I have got a Cass Business School alumni card too, which looks like I could be a student. Does a NUS card have a photo on it (as mine doesn't and I was hoping to get some student discounts)? I also used to play footy with a former Sussex Uni student who was involved in a ruck between Trotskyite Sussex Uni and Soviet-supporting Essex Uni on a train. Is that enough to be considered to be someone who has attended Sussex Uni? Anyway, I'd be up for a pint before the Leicester game as I'd be interested to see how the place has changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here