Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Any NSC parents who think their youngsters are on line too much. Please watch

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So you'd be prepared to leave your child lacking an important employment skill rather than teaching them the right way to use something. Considering the fact you are so active on something you claim to detest your hypocrisy is hilarious.

Yup. There are other professions than the yuppie ones.

Everyone is a hypocrite, especially those who claim they arent.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Yes. Kind of like with drugs, its nice but we cant have it.

A ban is never going to happen. In the best of worlds a ban on some parts of it would happen but were not living in that world.

Your solution requires a ****load of people and greedy corporations to take responsibility which is a nice idea but rare in reality.

I also dont think the youth are all that happy about it. From my experience (and I in my Peter Pan journey in life has met a lot of youth for a long time) older people are more pro-tech than youngsters, who for the most part sees it as more of a must than a pleasure and are often longing for the analogue world they never lived in.

I find this very hard to believe and feel is more to do with the circle of “young” friends you have who probably aren’t average...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yup. There are other professions than the yuppie ones.

Everyone is a hypocrite, especially those who claim they arent.

You seem like a ridiculous person. Also very reminiscent of similar, previously banned posters such as Rosa who like you, seemed to revel in courting criticism and ridicule.
Very odd.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A lot of things spring to mind when I read your posts. That you know what you’re talking about is certainly not one of them.

You seem like a ridiculous person. Also very reminiscent of similar, previously banned posters such as Rosa who like you, seemed to revel in courting criticism and ridicule.
Very odd.

Your opinions are not particularly important to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here