Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Angelo Bruschini - RIP

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Really saddened by this. I also saw him with The Blue Aeroplanes a few times.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I saw him countless times at the height of The Blue Aeroplanes success around the Swagger LP. Some guitarist. RIP.
Loved the Blue Aeroplanes, dug it out for a listen the other day. The vocalist not so much.

Didn't realise he was with massive attack also

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Loved the Blue Aeroplanes, dug it out for a listen the other day. The vocalist not so much.

Didn't realise he was with massive attack also
I interviewed Gerard Langley at Sheffield's Leadmill before a gig when I was a student journalist. He bought me a pint of Webster's.
I was going to keep that story for when I'm on Graham Norton's show but...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I interviewed Gerard Langley at Sheffield's Leadmill before a gig when I was a student journalist. He bought me a pint of Webster's.
I was going to keep that story for when I'm on Graham Norton's show but...
I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but that band were fantastic other than the vocal delivery. The fact that they were still great despite the singing is testament to how good they were.

I'm dusting off the vinyl right now to have a blast out

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but that band were fantastic other than the vocal delivery. The fact that they were still great despite the singing is testament to how good they were.

I'm dusting off the vinyl right now to have a blast out
Did they have the Polish dancer Wojtek with them when you saw them?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Did they have the Polish dancer Wojtek with them when you saw them?
Yes! Jesus, I've forgotten so much. It's almost as if I've become old...

I've got all my old vinyl out a couple of years ago, some from others too, and have been having a right old trip down memory lane of late.

No idea why I thought five-thirty were any good, seem to remember them being rivals with Carter around that time. But some great stuff too.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Yes! Jesus, I've forgotten so much. It's almost as if I've become old...

I've got all my old vinyl out a couple of years ago, some from others too, and have been having a right old trip down memory lane of late.

No idea why I thought five-thirty were any good, seem to remember them being rivals with Carter around that time. But some great stuff too.
Five Thirty? Abstain was a decent single. Air-Conditioned Nightmare less so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here