Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andy Madely....!!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
He was very fair today being equal poor to both sides his lack of control led to the fracas at the end of the game

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The worst refereeing performance of the season.....bloke was an absolute bellend and could be the apprentice CJTC.
1st half he might as well of been wearing a villa shirt...gave us nothing.
2nd half was better , but only cos he was crap to both teams......some of his decisions were jaw dropping.

Total Tosspot :wanker:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I liked that he didn't give free kicks every time a player dropped to the floor.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With a refereeing display like that along with the fact that the ball did not run our way at all, a draw is good.

Glad it’s not just me, the ball really isn’t falling for us at the moment. Not an excuse for a fairly shit second half display,just an observation.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Nakamba and Targett should have been booked way earlier. Basically down to totting up fouls (Actually, Targett wasnt even booked in the end, was he?)

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A wnkr.

A pathetic teacher’s lecture to our player who blocked a Reina clearance in open play, that lasted more than the 5 seconds it should’ve taken. Cock.

What should have taken. 5 seconds? It wasn’t an infringement Reina kicked it straight at him.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
A wnkr.

A pathetic teacher’s lecture to our player who blocked a Reina clearance in open play, that lasted more than the 5 seconds it should’ve taken. Cock.
Absolutely bizarre as Maupay was far enough away from Reina anyway, didn't stop Villa players trying to do the same all second half to Maty Ryan...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here