Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] An evening with someone from NSC…..

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
An evening talking bollox with [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] does me
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] for positivity

All the ones I can have a laugh with, they know who they, so I don't need to mention them :thumbsup:

Thanks [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

I have met many NSCers over the years, even ones I banned! :lolol: and I have to say, They are all great guys :thumbsup:I have always found NSC such an amazing place, so many great people! Yes there are fallouts, but that will always be the case, its about opinions.......Of late I have been quite quiet on NSC for varied reasons, But I still keep an eye on whats going on :lol:
[MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]
[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] 2 people I have not met but would like to one day and have a few beers and a chat :thumbsup: That said There are many more i could easily add to the list!

Thank you to the many who have supported me over the last couple of years, Too many to mention, but you do know who you are!

The fight continues :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I have met many NSCers over the years, even ones I banned! :lolol: and I have to say, They are all great guys :thumbsup:I have always found NSC such an amazing place, so many great people! Yes there are fallouts, but that will always be the case, its about opinions.......Of late I have been quite quiet on NSC for varied reasons, But I still keep an eye on whats going on :lol:

[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] 2 people I have not met but would like to one day and have a few beers and a chat :thumbsup: That said There are many more i could easily add to the list!

Thank you to the many who have supported me over the last couple of years, Too many to mention, but you do know who you are!

Is it ok if I send the twenty quid tomorrow that you asked for to mention me :wink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Cheers chap, I have to say the Middlesex Arms is a bit of a dump now, we've gone upmarket here in Ruislip.
The Bevarage Boutique has opened :lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I know Dazzer and he is indeed a really top guy who was immense help when I was running seriously before the pandemic. Would certainly be a good evening with you and the others you mentioned. Icy and I will have to start on Potter while we're sober and move on to Lewis Hamilton after a couple of soda pops where we're much more aligned :)

I would also invite [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION]

Seeing this thread does remind me of how many NSCers I know or have met IRL including the OP (many booze related adventures in our 20s while "working" for a local financial services company) and HWT who I can certainly confirm is sound as a pound and *quite* opinionated.

I should have added [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] , who is another who provides and can back up their opinion.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:smile:

I have met [MENTION=663]portlock seagull[/MENTION] a few times; a lovely and entertaining gent. When the AMEX first opened we found ourselves representing the needs of disabled supporters and went to a number of meetings with the board. I also briefly once met [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] in a hotel lift. We didn’t know this at the time though…..boy was he dull.

I remember this well HT, United by a common cause. Ken Brown didn’t know what to say did he?! Never mess with Albion fans, was the moral of that story. Yep, on my dining room table for a dozen NSC good fellows you, Weststander, Amex Ruislip would all be assured places :) I’d ask you to review the food too, our very own 1901 Jay Rayner, hoping to god the caterers weren’t Sodexo! :lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] because he's cool. Same for @zefallery.

He's not a member anymore so Mustafa doesn't count.

Everyone else is a plonker and can fukk off.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] for me.
Pretty much agree with everything they post!

Jul 7, 2003
I think I would enjoy an evening with [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] as we seem to share similar views.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Only £20 ??:lolol: Hope you and yours are well mate :thumbsup:

AR asked for fifty :moo:

….yes in the grand scheme of things ….but since you’ve asked…nerve damage in left shoulder…problem with left knee and adductor ….plantar fasciitis in my left foot ..if I had two heads I know which one wouldn’t be happy!

Plus thank you for kind words! You will always be remembered for the support offered when my Mum passed

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think I would enjoy an evening with [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] as we seem to share similar views.

Nice of you to say so…..:D

This thread is brilliant - I think the reality is, despite all the venting and aggro we see generated from behind the keyboards, most of us would rub along ok over a few beers, and any differences of opinion would be respectful (apart from PPF, obvs, who’s evening wouldn’t be complete without offering someone out - and even then I’d arrange to go fishing with him afterwards :lolol)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I’ve met a handful of posters in real life and shared a few beers with them including a run of meeting some of the right wingers on here: [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40930]bus[/MENTION]hy/@Alfred Mizen. Although I think me and Chicken were drinking Prosecco :smile:

I have also had help, mainly property related, from a number of posters.

I also got to know [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] via NSC and I’m now very good friends not just with him but his immediate family as well.

For me, [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION].

All good.

Yes, NSC can be a force for good.

I'd like to spend an evening with some of the Cycling Geeks boys again. Except [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]. He's a bit of a tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here