Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amsterdamsche Football Club Ajax v Brighton & Hove Albion *** RESULT PREDICTOR ***

Amsterdamsche Football Club Ajax v Brighton & Hove Albion Result Predictor

• Ajax Win

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • Albion Win

Votes: 68 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Since assuming the administration duties for the Score Predictor competition, it has struck me how bloody difficult it is.

Someone could correctly predict the result of every game of the season, yet get no points if they fail to get the actual score right in any game. In short: there's a fair bit of luck involved.

So, in parallel, please try your hand at the inaugural Result Predictor competition. Nice and simple: what will the result be for each game?

You can find the Score Predictor here:

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I do an informal version of this with some family:

3 points for correct score
1 point for correct outcome with wrong score

Not sure if that is too time consuming for here?

We do every prem game but nsc would be Brighton only I guess!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We're loose.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I will participate in the first result predictor.

My prediction is a draw.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think we will win. So I have clicked ALBION WIN and clicked VOTE.

I am also stating here that I believe Brighton will beat Ajax in the football match on Thursday.

Very much channelling the confused energy of Bernard Black;

1699359465751.png

"I would like to bet on a horse. The horse I would like to bet on is called Blue Balloon. It is in the 3.40 race at Aintree. I would like to bet 2 pounds please. I hope it wins. Signed, Bernard."

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Since assuming the administration duties for the Score Predictor competition, it has struck me how bloody difficult it is.

Someone could correctly predict the result of every game of the season, yet get no points if they fail to get the actual score right in any game. In short: there's a fair bit of luck involved.

So, in parallel, please try your hand at the inaugural Result Predictor competition. Nice and simple: what will the result be for each game?

You can find the Score Predictor here:

I still do the Seagulls Fantasy League. Been going more than 20 years now. But you run the site, do you not, so you'd know that? :wink:

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I have gone with a 1-2 win for the good guys. You just know that we will let in one goal but we will score two. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here