Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AMEXODUS

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Never understood it. People talk about having kids with them and late nights etc. but then why take them to evening games if you can't watch it all? If I took my kids to an evening game then I would stay to the end, it's all or nothing. I can't understand why you would make all that effort and spend all that money to watch 90% of a football match. I understand it if we're 3-0 down or maybe even 3-0 up, but not at 0-0. It makes no sense.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I took my 12 year old, we left at 88 and missed it - there were empty seats around us the whole game so it isn’t as though we “stole” someone else’s seat.

We got home just after 11, if we had of stayed until the end, I’d guess after midnight.

When he is older we will stay longer.

I found the whole match electrifying, it was a fantastic game to watch, we were sitting in E1H next to the manure fans and thoroughly enjoyed screaming at rashford he was a cheat for diving and booing Bruno when he took his corner.

Do I wish I’d of seen us score and sing at them? Yes 100%. Will I see us score and beat manure again? Yes, 100%.

I paid and got a thoroughly great night out, with a massive cherry on top on the way home.

This always comes up but it is what it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here