Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] American Tour

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone know if the club are arranging anything for us faithful supporters to go on the pre-season USA tour ?

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Does anyone know if the club are arranging anything for us faithful supporters to go on the pre-season USA tour ?
Do you know who we are going to be playing?
I think we're going to be playing Villa in New York at some point. Who else have we got?

Edit:
1685905920745.png

Last edited:

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Hopefully they will show them on-line so us stay at home fans can watch them
All the games are being televised abroad so there should be streams available. Doesn't look like they're being televised in UK but the Chelsea game is currently confirmed as streaming on their website and the Brentford game is confirmed as streaming on ours. It'll hopefully be the case that all three will be streamed on Albion TV.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
All the games are being televised abroad so there should be streams available. Doesn't look like they're being televised in UK but the Chelsea game is currently confirmed as streaming on their website and the Brentford game is confirmed as streaming on ours. It'll hopefully be the case that all three will be streamed on Albion TV.
All being shown live on Sky.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When do the players fly out? This weekend?
I haven't seen anything at all about the arrangements around the tour. Obviously in recent years we have always done some form of a training camp away. If that is happening this summer it will presumably be done in the States, and the team would almost certainly fly this weekend, but I have no idea if that is actually the plan.

Nicks

So for those of us who are lucky enough to be going Stateside, when do you fly and whereabouts are you staying ?
Be good to have a beer sometime , somewhere if possible 👍😉🍻🍻

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here