Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Amazon devices on offer, including the new 4th gen Echo and new 4th gen Echo Dot

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've always tried to use the link.
What percentage does NSC get from using the link, if you don't mind me asking :thumbsup:

It varies on a few factors...

- The main criteria is the product category. Some product types pay more than others.
- A direct link to a product, if bought, earns more than a general link to the site.

These are yesterday's ordered items - you can see it's not going to make anyone rich, but it all adds up.

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 10.12.38.png

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It varies on a few factors...

- The main criteria is the product category. Some product types pay more than others.
- A direct link to a product, if bought, earns more than a general link to the site.

These are yesterday's ordered items - you can see it's not going to make anyone rich, but it all adds up.

View attachment 130841

Cheers for that.
Hardly in Elon Musk territory, but as you say it helps.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cheers for that.
Hardly in Elon Musk territory, but as you say it helps.

Amazon have really pulled back on commission rates over the years. So many people go to Amazon as their first port of call anyway, they don't have to incentivise sites quite so much to send people their way.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Amazon have really pulled back on commission rates over the years. So many people go to Amazon as their first port of call anyway, they don't have to incentivise sites quite so much to send people their way.

I suppose an ideal world would be to rename the Amex, to the Amazon Prime.
Then you'd be talking of NSC being run from the Cayman Islands :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here