Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amadou Haidara

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I would put this in the probably true category. Miguel Delaney is very reputable and we've had our name mentioned with Haidara in the past. Would be a great signing but looks difficult to pull off.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A good player used to playing a high energy passing system, probably signals Caicedo has said he will stay to the summer then leave, which is sad but good that the club are being proactive.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
A good player used to playing a high energy passing system, probably signals Caicedo has said he will stay to the summer then leave, which is sad but good that the club are being proactive.
Agreed, sounds like a player we will target to replace him.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wonder how many rumours we'll be linked with purely because of our reputation for unearthing gems and agents hoping to use us as means of saying "see, this lot are interested, maybe you richer clubs would like to get in there first and cut out the middle man?"

Not saying that is or isn't true of this particular rumour, more on the recent plethora of them.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I don't think this one is likely, because he's well known and will surely command a higher fee than we would ordinarily pay. Talent wise, he has stood out to me on the two or three occasions I've seen him play - he's an excellent footballer and will only get better. If we could get him and and Matvienko in during this window it would be excellent business.

We would find ourselves in a position whereby we'll have Moder back for the last few games of the season to help get him back up to speed in time for next season, as well as having a new first choice CM in Haidara should Caicedo leave, which looks likely. This would be one hell of a deal to get done.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Why? We are clearly looking and in the market for players. Which ones, who knows? I'm sure we will bring in a defender at least.
I hope you're right but traditionally we do so little in January it would be quite a change if we did.

Plus, personally I'm not sure we need much more at the moment. Feel that the summer would be a better fit as clubs often get stung on prices in January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here