Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Allez Allez Allez

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not sure why “Albioooonn” gets such bad press
It’s been mentioned on here many times that we went from singing the upbeat Albion, Albion, Albion to the tune of here we go, here we go, to singing the one you have mentioned. Fine if thousands are joining in when we have just scored but can sound a bit dreary if it’s a couple of hundred singing.
Another chant copied from Liverpool fans?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
It’s been mentioned on here many times that we went from singing the upbeat Albion, Albion, Albion to the tune of here we go, here we go, to singing the one you have mentioned. Fine if thousands are joining in when we have just scored but can sound a bit dreary if it’s a couple of hundred singing.
Another chant copied from Liverpool fans?
It’s as dreary as.. however I settle for anything that makes a bit of noise, yes that “here we go” version is a lot more upbeat, Personally it’s sad to think of the demise of “SEAGULLS!!!

In a nutshell, all I’m saying is if we want to make some noise it needs to be simple and no more than about three words,there’s no point trying to put Albion related words to Jeff Wayne’s double album version of War Of The Worlds and then getting the hump because 99% of the Amex crowd don’t join in

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
It’s as dreary as.. however I settle for anything that makes a bit of noise, yes that “here we go” version is a lot more upbeat, Personally it’s sad to think of the demise of “SEAGULLS!!!

In a nutshell, all I’m saying is if we want to make some noise it needs to be simple and no more than about three words,there’s no point trying to put Albion related words to Jeff Wayne’s double album version of War Of The Worlds and then getting the hump because 99% of the Amex crowd don’t join in
yep 'Seagulls' definitely needs to be brought back - at the goldstone, I remember the entire north stand shouting seagulls with forearm pointing for every corner

(and yes I know a few people still do it occasionally, before you say it hasnt fully died out)

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Yes , because that’s the only alternative.
For those that know Father Jessop…

IMG_3482.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here