Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] All time 11 according to AI

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Au contraire - he once scored a penalty for us....

...in a friendly.

View attachment 161587
Bloody hell, not sure if I’ve got Mullers in my set.

IMG_0482.jpeg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What sort of logic puts Wilkins in midfield? :lol:

BHANSC

May 10, 2022
The BHAFC ASCII art badge according to AI...

__^__ __^__
_/ \_ _/ \_
/ ** \ / ** \
| _ ~~ | | _ ~~ |
| | |~~| | | | | |~~| | |
|__| |__|_|__| |__| |__|_|__|
| | | | | | | | | |
|__|_|__|_| |__|_|__|_|
/__/ \__\ /__/ \__\

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Here’s the funny thing about AI. You can correct it when its wrong. This is the response I got after I made some suggestions:

Thank you for the clarification and suggestions. I apologize for the inaccuracies in my previous response. You're correct that Alan Mullery was an important manager for Brighton, not a player, and Bobby Zamora was a striker, not a midfielder.

Your suggestion of including Alexis Mac Allister as a replacement for Alan Mullery is indeed valid. Mac Allister has made a notable impact at Brighton, especially with his contributions to the club's qualification for the Europa League and his success at the World Cup in 2022. He could be considered as a pivotal player in the club's recent history.

I appreciate your input and understand that all-time greatest 11 selections are subjective. Thank you for sharing your suggestions, and I'll certainly keep them in mind for future answers.

PeakGull

Aug 30, 2017
Derbyshire
Just ran this on ChatGPT.

Never new Wardy was a legendary goalkeeper!!!

As an AI language model, I can provide you with a suggested all-time best starting eleven for Brighton & Hove Albion, based on the club's history up until my knowledge cut-off in September 2021. Keep in mind that this is a subjective choice and there may be different opinions on the matter. Here's a possible line-up:

Formation: 4-4-2

Goalkeeper:

Peter Ward - A legendary goalkeeper for Brighton & Hove Albion, known for his leadership and shot-stopping abilities.

Defenders:
Bruno Saltor - A key figure in Brighton's rise through the divisions, known for his versatility and defensive solidity.

Steve Foster - A club legend and captain during Brighton's successful era in the 1970s and 1980s.

Gordon Smith - A versatile defender who played a significant role in Brighton's promotion to the topflight.

Tommy Cook - An influential player in the club's early years, known for his defensive prowess.

Midfielders:

Bobby Zamora - A prolific striker who also contributed significantly from a midfield role during his time at Brighton.

Peter O'Sullivan - A creative midfielder who played a vital role in Brighton's promotion to the topflight in 1979.

Gary Stevens - A talented midfielder who was instrumental in Brighton's success in the 1970s and 1980s.

Kazenga LuaLua - A dynamic winger who provided pace and flair during his time at the club.

Forwards:

Glenn Murray - Brighton's all-time leading goal scorer, known for his clinical finishing and aerial ability.

Bobby Smith - A prolific goal scorer during the 1950s and 1960s, helping the club achieve promotion.

Please note that this lineup is based on historical performances and may not include more recent players who have made a significant impact on the club.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chatgpt app on iPhone. Really is scary when it reckons that these were the 11 with the most achievements for the club in their positions!
I have just posted my ChatGPT generated essay on my course page. Another colleague has done similar and asks students to highlight correct and relevant bits with a green highlighter and incorrect or irrelevant bits with red. The trick is to ask a difficult question based on bespoke teaching, of course.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just ran this on ChatGPT.

Never new Wardy was a legendary goalkeeper!!!

As an AI language model, I can provide you with a suggested all-time best starting eleven for Brighton & Hove Albion, based on the club's history up until my knowledge cut-off in September 2021. Keep in mind that this is a subjective choice and there may be different opinions on the matter. Here's a possible line-up:

Formation: 4-4-2

Goalkeeper:

Peter Ward - A legendary goalkeeper for Brighton & Hove Albion, known for his leadership and shot-stopping abilities.

Defenders:
Bruno Saltor - A key figure in Brighton's rise through the divisions, known for his versatility and defensive solidity.

Steve Foster - A club legend and captain during Brighton's successful era in the 1970s and 1980s.

Gordon Smith - A versatile defender who played a significant role in Brighton's promotion to the topflight.

Tommy Cook - An influential player in the club's early years, known for his defensive prowess.

Midfielders:

Bobby Zamora - A prolific striker who also contributed significantly from a midfield role during his time at Brighton.

Peter O'Sullivan - A creative midfielder who played a vital role in Brighton's promotion to the topflight in 1979.

Gary Stevens - A talented midfielder who was instrumental in Brighton's success in the 1970s and 1980s.

Kazenga LuaLua - A dynamic winger who provided pace and flair during his time at the club.

Forwards:

Glenn Murray - Brighton's all-time leading goal scorer, known for his clinical finishing and aerial ability.

Bobby Smith - A prolific goal scorer during the 1950s and 1960s, helping the club achieve promotion.

Please note that this lineup is based on historical performances and may not include more recent players who have made a significant impact on the club.
There. And one former poster, resident of The Cliftonville, used to swear blind that Saltor had yet to make a single appearance for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here