Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] All the Bloom interviews

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Tony has done a raft of new interviews post transfer window and during the international break for the BBC, Sky, The Athletic and The Argus..

The Argus - via Brian Owen.

"I didn't quite realise the impact that [RDZ] would have when he came in" via Johnny Cantor/ BBC Albion Unlimited pod
or you can watch it via
or Read the BBC write up

"If other clubs are interested in our players. I like it. " via Naylor / The Athletic

and RDZ pushes everyone at Brighton via Sky Sports

Were there any more ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Great to get so much content from him. I guess its just a planned point in his schedule for 'media duties' where he gets all these sort of interviews done in one hit. Sky, BBC, and the Athletic probably wont hear from him for a few years now!
Yep. Again remarkable how few PL chairmen will do this sort of stuff.

Bloom tends to do these sort of "state of play" interviews like this in September most years . (he skipped the Albion forum this year for the first time in ages - perhaps due to schedules i guess) .

See how Daniel Levy is making a rare appearance at Spurs fan forum next week.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Yep. Again remarkable how few PL chairmen will do this sort of stuff.

Bloom tends to do these sort of "state of play" interviews like this in September most years . (he skipped the Albion forum this year for the first time in ages - perhaps due to schedules i guess) .

See how Daniel Levy is making a rare appearance at Spurs fan forum next week.

Levy obviously picking his moments to attend these things while there’s a positive mood at the club 😅

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
probably wont hear from him for a few years now!
Might just be my perception but I swear he's been more media friendly in the last couple of years, even turning up as an after match on pitch interviewee on Sky. I think he's rightly proud of what we've achieved and happier to be recognised as a part of our achievements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here