Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All bored at work, the derby at the weekend...can we get excited yet??

storer

Nov 28, 2010
:bhasign: Another thread about the big game, but is tht a problem? is this thread gona be ruined by people moaning about 'another thread about palace' or can we just share our excitement for the game itself and thoughts on how we may approach it? ITS PALACE AWAY!!!!

now just days away, i cant bloody wait, very confident and excited for the game....what does every1 think, as confident as me? mentaility by Gus? Think he made it clear by resting CMS last night that the defeat last year has made him realise just how important this game turns out to be....

Id personally like to Hoskins start up there with Buckley and CMS...and Big Adam El Abd back in to remind Murray and Zaha of whos boss! :bhasign:

storer

Nov 28, 2010
haha, no confidence? i feel alot better about going there than last year. Their first 11 which i can imagine will start on saturday (part from murray) started at Hull, our squad makes me very confident

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I reckon it'll be a battling 2-2 draw.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
3-2 Brighton , if AEA plays think he will need to keep his tackling under control or else can see him being sent off especially with Wilfried 'the dive' Zaha on the pitch . Hope the ref see's through him though.

Looking forward to it though , can't be there unfortuantely but will be watching on Wiziwig tv.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here