Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alfreton Town v Walsall ko 12:30 Live BBC1

Screenshot_20231201-100521.png
Albion could be gracing this ground if Conference North Alfreton can pull off a victory over the Saddlers, who are League 2 (and managed by Mat Sadler).Hopefully the pitch will have thawed out in time as Chesterfield's afternoon home match is already off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah, the Beeb's annual homage to the magic of the tinfoil FA Cup. Thrill to 'come with me behind the scenes' footage from the pie kiosk! Gasp at the 'he's a chartered accountant during the week' revelation as the winger prepares to take a corner! Cue camera switching to shot of bobble-hatted granddad and rosy-cheeked toddler! Yup, it's time for tinfoil FA Cup cliche bingo. Bring it on! :clap:

Last edited:

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Ah, the Beeb's annual homage to the magic of the tinfoil FA Cup. Thrill to 'come with me behind the scenes' footage from the pie kiosk! Gasp at the 'he's a chartered accountant during the week' revelation as the winger prepares to take a corner! Cue camera switching to shot of bobble-hatted granddad and rosy-cheeked toddler! Yup, it's time for tinfoil FA Cup cliche bingo. Bring it on! :clap:
I expect bbc have helped put some tin foil on the pitch to protect it or whatever you cover it with these days.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here