Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alec Scott

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Crodo is still asleep in his armchair after a surfeit of port and After Eights, so it falls on me to commend Alec on a truly memorable performance on The Wheel last night. It's difficult to shine when you're up against talent like Danny Dyer and Tameka Empson but somehow she pulled it off.

And McIntyre was as funny as ever.

A true festive treat.

:moo:

It’s strange. Have you and Crodo ever been on here at the same time? 😜

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

This is absolutely hilarious, :lolol: one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
BBC missed a trick not having those two as captains on Question of Sport.
They would have saved the show.
But let's be thankful for the little clip they shared with us. Absolutely priceless.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
BBC missed a trick not having those two as captains on Question of Sport.
They would have saved the show.
But let's be thankful for the little clip they shared with us. Absolutely priceless.
It's widely known Scott was actually offered the gig of hosting but her as a captain alongside Quek would have been box office. They're both great value.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It's widely known Scott was actually offered the gig of hosting but her as a captain alongside Quek would have been box office. They're both great value.
seriously? The last BBC sports quiz that was worth watching was they think it's all over

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

This is absolutely hilarious, :lolol: one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

God I hope they weren't on the clock when they made that pile of :shit:

Otherwise it's us license payers paying for that.

Utter waste of 2 mins 13 seconds of my life. Didn't realise it was Crodo until I watched it and thought WTF....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I send you money, will you give it a rest? ???

Seriously, the way you reel them in is pure class. We though that Malcolm Tucker could manipulate the populace but you are elsewhere.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas, and can look back on your work with some satisfaction. I hope it is all part of a sociology experiment, and not simply the vainglorious enterprise of someone in a sad place.

:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here