Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Albion’s New Manager

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Heard Mike Bassett might be looking for a job ???

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
With badly dyed hair? Mmmmmmmmm...yyyyyyyy...no.

Whilst I agree that dying hair is not cool, I still maintain that his Rock God credentials and gung-ho football style would bring a much needed vibe and entertainment value to the rather safe haircut world of the PL.

It’s all too safe and comfy at Brighton, surely a balls to the floor all out drunken rock fest from hell is much more of a welcome distraction come a weekend... or have we grown too accustomed to sideways sideways and the comfort blanket of a well earned 2-0 defeat ?

Have we forgotten how to be entertained?

Are we entertained?

Nah, I want some dry ice, hair spray and some ****ing Marshall stacks and, and by God a Hammond B3.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Whilst I agree that dying hair is not cool, I still maintain that his Rock God credentials and gung-ho football style would bring a much needed vibe and entertainment value to the rather safe haircut world of the PL.

It’s all too safe and comfy at Brighton, surely a balls to the floor all out drunken rock fest from hell is much more of a welcome distraction come a weekend... or have we grown too accustomed to sideways sideways and the comfort blanket of a well earned 2-0 defeat ?

Have we forgotten how to be entertained?

Are we entertained?

Nah, I want some dry ice, hair spray and some ****ing Marshall stacks and, and by God a Hammond B3.

Ehhrm... have you watched them play? I think you draw a bit too much conclusions from this bloke having long hair... buying a myth.

Gung-ho football? They usually play some kind of entrenchement 1-0 football.

But sure, if you get very entertained by someone having long hair, there's going to be plenty of fun.

That said, he has done a great job with Wycombe and deserves to get the chance in a bigger club at some point.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Should have been a Crodo thread then we could have had a poll of all the obvious answers, some random bird famous for getting out her thrupennies and Ruel Fox.

Actually, I'll go for Ruel Fox.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Never should of been sacked by Dick TIGHT in the first place and took us to a higher finish in the table than Graham Pott-her in SEVENTH yet everyone overlooks except ME the football god that is Dean (swoon) Wilkins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here