Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Bognor Regis Town - Tues 18th April 7.30pm - Culver Rd, Lancing

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Sussex Senior Cup semi-final tonight (Tues). Albion take on Bognor Regis Town at Culver Road, Lancing.
Brighton are expected to field a mixture of U-21's and U-18's.

The Rocks have had a mixed season with some very inconsistent performances. On Saturday they went 3-0 down playing with only 10 men for 80 mins at Hastings United, eventually losing 3-2.

Admission prices for tonight’s game are: £12.00 Adult (17+); £8.00 Concession (66+ and students with valid student ID card); £3.00 Child (16 and under). Cash and card accepted.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No stream (perhaps not surprising as not PL2 - or is it because there are CL matches going on?), but not even a Match Centre on the webite by the look of it. :(

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I cant find anything either. Perhaps we have a roving reporter at the game?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It is currently 1-1. Early Albion sub Remiero Moulton put Albion ahead but Bognor's Sam De St Croix has just equalised. Albion's goalie Toby Bull has been booked.

The Sussex County FA are tweeting regular updates:-

I think there is also radio coverage:-

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Happy for the Rocks fans, a great day out at the Home of Football awaits them.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Whoops! It seems like we always win this cup, or most of the time recently (I know, I know! - actual stats will probably show I'm totally wrong!)
Funnily enough - according to Wiki - Worthing have won it the most times (21). Although looks like we’ve not always entered?

We have won it 10 times since the turn of the millennium, and 3 of the past 4.

Personally I prefer to see an all non-league final. Big day out for both clubs. Shame it’s a Thursday night however.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Thought we were really poor last night, the lads really couldn't cope with the wind and the passing was really poor, don't think they liked the 3G pitch. Hopefully a Worthing v Bognor final, should be a really good attendance for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here