Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U21s v Nottingham Forest U21 - Fri 1st Sept 7pm at Lancing

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Its only 5 posts higher :facepalm:

oops...thanks. Obviously a computer malfunction! I had been staring at this for the past five minutes!
Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 21.37.28.png

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
O'Mahony seems to have scored or been involved in every goal so far this season.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A very good display in a dominant performance. I wouldn't be surprised if we had 80% possession and the side played in a very similar style to the first team. Clearly a side full of players who will make a career in football

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Imari Samuels was my man of the match. A very busy and energetic left back who was consistently demanding the ball and wanting to drive forward.
He's a bit light weight but certainly doesn't dodge any tackles. He would already do a job for a League One team. He must of been close to have being loaned out. Certainly a player who I will keep an eye on.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Imari Samuels was my man of the match. A very busy and energetic left back who was consistently demanding the ball and wanting to drive forward.
He's a bit light weight but certainly doesn't dodge any tackles. He would already do a job for a League One team. He must of been close to have being loaned out. Certainly a player who I will keep an eye on.

Interesting.

f*** knows what he was thinking when he - literally - jumped out the way to allow the Walsall player to waltz past him to score Walsall's second the other night (from about 8 mins 38 secs):-

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Highlights from this game... Nice goal - lovely switch from BBB and a great cross from Nilson - finished by the lad who is going to find it IMPOSSIBLE not to be compared with Ferguson, if he heads a few more of those in.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Club told me a week before the game, you still have to be quick they go very fast, I tried at midday last week and they had sold out for tonight's game. So next chance is 8th for the Villa game on the 15th. It used to be easier but has changed due to our rise up the leagues. I think the club do not like to promote these games and like them being low key, so about 500 capacity at Lancing and half go to Familys, agents, scouts etc. Three games have to be played at your home ground (none are listed as these as yet) these are easy to get tickets for when they happen as they open about half of the West Stand Lower, you can park for free next to Bennet's Field as well. The club is very welcoming to fans at Lancing (and the Amex) once you have a ticket. Good luck.
Does anyone know if the Villa U21 tickets for next Friday night went on sale this morning. I am at work so normally when I get in they are shown as sold out, but no tickets for fixtures show at all. Thanks in advance

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Does anyone know if the Villa U21 tickets for next Friday night went on sale this morning. I am at work so normally when I get in they are shown as sold out, but no tickets for fixtures show at all. Thanks in advance
The fixture is showing for me, but the BUY button is greyed out (as it ususally is) and clicking on it doesn't do anything.

Dun Lurkin

Feb 20, 2023
Bought mine this afternoon at about 3.30. Then showing 48 tickets available (now 35), so get in quick if you want to attend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here