Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U-16s Harry Howell and Freddie Simmonds called up to the England U-16 squad

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Eight years ago an Albion player (still at the club) played in this tournament. Here is the starting line-up for the match against the Netherlands on October 29 2015.
Can you name the Albion player?
There are also three other players pictured who have played in the Premier League this season. Can you name them?
And a further player at a Premier League club who hasn't yet appeared this season.

View attachment 168254
Interesting! https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/İngiltere-u16/kader/verein/30322/saison_id/2015/plus/1

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
England U-16s are playing France right now in their second match at the Val-de-Marne Tournament. Freddie Simmonds (no. 15) is captaining the side and Harry Howell (no. 21) also started. Still 0-0, late in the first half.

Live stream:-

Edit: France just scored.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Eight years ago an Albion player (still at the club) played in this tournament. Here is the starting line-up for the match against the Netherlands on October 29 2015.
Can you name the Albion player?
There are also three other players pictured who have played in the Premier League this season. Can you name them?
And a further player at a Premier League club who hasn't yet appeared this season.

View attachment 168254
6 looks like Jonathan Panzo. 8 = Nya Kirby? 18 possibly George McEachran.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Am I right in thinking Freddie S a (left footed) CB and Harry H a winger? Be fabulous if they keep progressing to the first team…new Dunky and Solly “local lads”.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I saw HH play a couple of years ago and he was more of a central attacking midfielder. Quite box to box actually. They get the youth team playing in many positions though, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s playing more advanced

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here