Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion players on international duty

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I could look this up but the collective wisdom of NSC is probably quicker. I’m trying to get a sense of whether we could have an advantage over United as our players will be fresher. But realised I didn’t know who was away playing internationally this week. Tross, Zeqiri, and Big Bob I know about. There’s a bunch that aren’t (Maupay, Welbeck, Dunk, White, Burn, Gross. But what about the others? Biss? Argie Mac? Veltman?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Joel Veltman was an unsed sub for Netherlands in their defeat to Turkey, Bissouma doesn't appear to have been called up as he's been pictured in training videos and photos this week the club have posted. Moder played about an hour for Poland yesterday in their 3-3 draw with Hungary, despite reports the Karbownik had been called up to the Poland squad he wasn't even on the bench for the game. Aaron Connolly played just over an hour for Ireland in their defeat to Serbia.

All the South American games were called off because of problems getting players based in Europe released by their clubs due to travel restrictions/quarantine rules in place when players returned to their clubs. So Mac Allister, Alzate and Caicedo have all remained training with the club. Percy Tau played and scored for South Africa but might need to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days on his return to the UK which would rule him out of the Man Utd game at least.

Last edited:

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Henderson, Shaw, Maguire, Rashford and Greenwood are away with England/U21.
James is with the Welsh Squad and McTominay with the Scots.
De Gea is with Spain, Bailly and Diallo with the Ivorian squad, Lindelof with the Swedes, Fernandes with the Portugese, van der Beek with the Dutch, Pogba and Martial with the French team.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Rashford is back at United now as his injury will rule him out of all three games. Let’s hope that he’s not back to full fitness for 4th April.
Would be good for Fernandez to pick up a minor injury too ruling him out of our game.,

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Rashford is back at United now as his injury will rule him out of all three games. Let’s hope that he’s not back to full fitness for 4th April.
Would be good for Fernandez to pick up a minor injury too ruling him out of our game.,

You and I both know that the United medics are miracle workers, crocked for international matches, fit for domestic - its the way its always been!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here