Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion phone App Problem

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Anyone else having problems with The Albion phone App? Used it during the game yesterday with no problems, went to look at it early evening and it won't open. Message appears telling me the App has a problem/bug and to wait for the App owner to rectify the problem and issue an update, still occurring today.
:shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Try clearing cache and data.
If that fails, uninstall and reinstall.
I had this a month ago and above seemed to work

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Try clearing cache and data.
If that fails, uninstall and reinstall.
I had this a month ago and above seemed to work
I've tried uninstall and reinstall and the problem is still there. What is this clearing cache and data you speak of and how do you do it?
Asking for a friend.
:dunce:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've tried uninstall and reinstall and the problem is still there. What is this clearing cache and data you speak of and how do you do it?
Asking for a friend.
:dunce:
If yr on android, go to settings, selects apps, select Albion, then select storage, then at bottom of screen clear cache and data.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
If yr on android, go to settings, selects apps, select Albion, then select storage, then at bottom of screen clear cache and data.
Firstly thanks for the advice, I tried it, cleared Data, Clear Cache was greyed out, uninstalled App - reinstalled it, still not working when I try and open it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Firstly thanks for the advice, I tried it, cleared Data, Clear Cache was greyed out, uninstalled App - reinstalled it, still not working when I try and open it.
No probs.
Perhaps try emailing
paul. camillin@bhafc. co. uk
He may be able to contact the app provider for you.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Upon seeing this thread I checked my phone. The Albion app with my ticket on it has disappeared ffsake!
Everyone else's tickets are in their Wallet, how come you got a special app for your ticket?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Commentary did not work for me on the last couple of games. Luckily they were both on 5live extra (not BBC Sussex comm, but beggars can't be choosers) At least if it still plays up this weekend they have already announced our game is the main one on 5live .

I have the same issue - no commentary on my android phone for the last few games. The app did work, however, on my android tablet.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Sorry I should have replied that my problem is now sorted. My wife suggested the classic "Why don't you try switching your phone off and back on again", I did, and it only bloody well worked!!
:lolol: :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here