Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Obsessed podcast (I meant video not podcast) - The Withean Years

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Enjoyed it thanks. It’s bugging me the lad saying he used to sit in East stand 1999 as I’m sure it was just away fans and we didn’t get the other stand behind goal til much later? I remember sitting there once v Wrexham where they divided the away stand in 2 which occasionally happened…

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Enjoyed it thanks. It’s bugging me the lad saying he used to sit in East stand 1999 as I’m sure it was just away fans and we didn’t get the other stand behind goal til much later? I remember sitting there once v Wrexham where they divided the away stand in 2 which occasionally happened…
Nope the original east stand was the also known as the internet stand, the one stand you could order tickets online for. This is the stand I started watching from, a 0-2 defeat to Kidderminster somehow didn’t put me off getting a season ticket half way through the season though.

Really enjoyable video

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Nope the original east stand was the also known as the internet stand, the one stand you could order tickets online for. This is the stand I started watching from, a 0-2 defeat to Kidderminster somehow didn’t put me off getting a season ticket half way through the season though.

Really enjoyable video
Yes we had 7 stands. Initially 3 (south, north and disabled viewing under the police control box)

then in year 2, two were added; 1 in the north east and away fans were moved to it (And they had some or all of it) plus the Internet stand in the south east.

Next came a proper east stand and finally the west stand for away fans (which was so far from the pitch it had a different postcode)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Edit I meant video not podcast ......
Enjoy

(If any MOD would kindly please change title)

Haven’t finished it yet but would you say it felt “surreal”? (Can’t remember if it was mentioned 😉). Well done anyway👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here