Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion+ numbers at 25,000

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Is this 25000 members on top of season ticket holders?

If so I'm looking forward to the binfest if we get to Wembley next year, when merely being a member doesn't necessarily get you a ticket.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Is this 25000 members on top of season ticket holders?

If so I'm looking forward to the binfest if we get to Wembley next year, when merely being a member doesn't necessarily get you a ticket.
Was told when I got my season ticket that there would be enough game by game tickets for members, my self had to buy 3 memberships than wait till Tuesday just gone for a season ticket so

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
My own foolishness- seems to be more and more common! Went on to get the season tickets I promised junior - only 1 per Albion+ member (OBVIOUSLY!) so I signed him up as junior member … 24hour embargo… sold out

Positive is that we may get to some of the matches that only allow 1 ticket per member on the exchange

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm trying to plant some trees in Ecuador instead of receiving the guff they send me but to no avail for some reason.

Tena, Ecuador, November 2022
In the canton of Tena, in the Ecuadorian Amazon, the trees, planted between March and August 2021 in the three Kichwa communities of Sindy, San Carlos and Santo Urku, are continuing to grow in excellent conditions! The plantation includes a total of 10,013 trees of 15 wood tree species (most of which are endangered), and 16 fruit tree species adapted to the area and the needs of local populations.
Forestry engineers from the local NGO Ishpingo have continued making follow-up visits to each of the plots to ensure the trees are growing well with the 48 project beneficiaries. They check the plots are well maintained (weeds can smother young trees), that there isn’t too much shade, and whether any associated crops are hindering tree growth. The soil and the plants are also carefully observed to detect any possible deficiencies or diseases.
These visits also served to measure the mortality rate of the seedlings, which remains low: over 80% of the plots have a survival rate upwards of 80%, and the average survival rate for all the plots is 81%. This slightly exceeds the expected objectives in the field, with 8,110 living trees to date for an objective of 8,000 planted and permanent trees. As the plantations are now almost two years old, it is normal the mortality rate is dropping and stabilising. There will be a final follow-up visit of all the plots in the end of 2022, beginning of 2023.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can’t imagine there are too many Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea fans who are interested in watching BHA v Southampton.

:thumbsup:
Seemingly not that interested in watching Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea, either.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
So of the 25k members on top of 23k season ticket holders we sold 30k tickets for Wembley before they went on sale to guests? So 18000 season ticket holders or members didn't make the trip?

Not completely convinced to be honest but then i don't trust the numbers from the club after the debacle of the non existent season ticket waiting list a few years back

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Talking to a Man U season-ticket holder last Sunday…,apparently they have a ST waiting list of over 150,000. They have just decided to stop adding people to the list, as there’s realistically no chance of anyone new getting a ST for decades.

Maybe we are fortunate supporting a “small” club….if you want to go to any particular match you can, as long as you’re quick out of the blocks on the On Sale days.
And the quality of the football is amazing. I can’t recall a single game this season (well, possibly Forest at home) that wasn’t exciting/interesting.
Plus, as we know, the facilities are brilliant.

Jul 7, 2003
‘….so all of you who can’t stop audibly moaning when we’re ’fannying about with it at the back’, please STFU’
There were a few of those around me at Wembley on Sunday - one lady kept on shouting 'boot it' whenever our defenders were passing the ball around. You wonder how many had actually watched up play this season:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here