Votes: 59 33.1%
  • 2-1 vs. Doncaster Rovers 2011/12 - First game at the AMEX

Votes: 119 66.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Donny for me, but as I've said before, not the game. For me it was walking up the steps into the North Stand for the first time and GOSBTS.

The match was Secondary to that.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Until the Doncaster game the Premier League was impossible, after it everything was possible. After the wilderness years we were on the map again, and how. For those of us who went through the dark years it was the dream realised. But what a day it was, the weather, the coverage, the emotion and most of all the game and result. Even the opposition was a perfect circle completed. I've seen us promoted into the top division before, but I have never seen another day like it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I only went to 1 of those matches, the Wigan game and what a day but I have voted for Donny because to my mind it is the more important event for the club

This. There's no way we'd have got to the PL without the Amex so has to be that imho.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
To paraphrase Winston Churchill after the battle of El Alamein : "Donny wasn't the end, it wasn't even the beginning of the end, but it was the end of the beginning"

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
A worthy final and IMO the correct choice, with 66% of the vote the winner is our 2-1 win vs. Doncaster Rovers, our first game at the AMEX.

Here's to bouncing this in ten years time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here