Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion job vacancy

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I'll do it.

"Tone, we need a 20 goal a season proven Premier League striker. Sign Harry Kane or Erling Haaland immediately. That'll be £30,000 please".
because haaland is a big lad, i'm sure his career will be blighted by knee problems, so we'll need kane as back up

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wouldn’t mind the Carshalton scouting job, it’s not the largest of areas so strange they would just scout Carshalton unless it’s Carshalton and surrounding areas, Interestingly the FA talent level 1 is a free online course I might give it a go for something to do.
I might be inclined to edit my strapline before rocking up for interview, with one of the set questions quite possibly being "are you a dangerous idiot?", however...

:wink:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I might be inclined to edit my strapline before rocking up for interview, with one of the set questions quite possibly being "are you a dangerous idiot?", however...

:wink:
I’m not sure do you use NSC would. be in the set of interview questions but if they were I would pass myself off as………nope can’t think of a sensible poster 😂

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here