Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion games you’ve specifically never wanted to watch the highlights of?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I bought a DVD of what I thought was the 1983 cup final, only to find it was just the replay. I have never watched it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I bought a DVD of what I thought was the 1983 cup final, only to find it was just the replay. I have never watched it.
I bought a DVD of the 83 cup final only to find it was badged as a ManUre video. I watched it once. Whiteside, 3 deliberate handballs and a hacking down. He'd have had 3 red cards in today's game. I nodded and smiled when I read his career had been ended early (27?) due to (drink related) injury. The absolute **** of footballing filth.

Jul 7, 2003
I may be wrong but I’m sure that the original VHS had more footage of the final than the replay. When the DVD came out, it was aimed at United fans so only had brief highlights of the final and more of the replay.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I haven't watched the TV coverage of the Roma away game, although I haven't yet managed to delete the recording.

Usually when we've lost if the game was live on TV, as soon as I get home, I delete the recording, and then don't bother with the highlights either.

The only slight caveat to that, is if we have been on the wrong end of some howlers from the ref, so the Spurs game where we had disallowed goals and penalties denied I did watch to get a better insight into the decision making from what I had watching the game in the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here