Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion fans: this game is HUGE! PLB fans: meh...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not according to @DorPolFootball on twitter yesterday - responding to a question from a BHA fan they said, "Where away fans will be tomorrow...yes you can have a 🍺"

:thumbsup:

Putting aside for a moment that they provide no bar, ...

Back to the bar, they aren't the only club are they? ... I wish our club would reciprocate. If the other club doesn't provide our fans with certain facilities, we shouldn't provide the away fans with facilities at the Amex that they deny us.

You can have a beer*

Watford too! The way I look at it is screw them, lost revenue. I bet their fans spend more at the AMEX than we do at their grounds

You can have a beer*

Why make Bournemouth fans ‘ suffer’ with no bar just because we can’t buy a beer there?

You can have a beer*

*330ml plastic bottle of Heineken for £4, IIRC.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
sold out on Jan 2nd according to their website - so don't expect POTG and sneaking in the home end

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Despite their stadium only holding about 14 people, it seems that demand has been somewhat weak for tickets for tonight's game.

It's almost as if Bournemouth are back in the Championship already, and the Premier League glory boys have lost interest again.

[tweet]1219251644489179136[/tweet]

Sorry to piss on your fireworks but this game sold out weeks ago as has every PL game,

Any returns are sold the day before the fixture and thats what these are...it actually says returns if you look hard enough.

Returns can be anything, from players wives not going (plus kids) , sponsor returns or just people buying tickets who shouldn't have.

Nice try though. :wink:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry to piss on your fireworks but this game sold out weeks ago as has every PL game,

Any returns are sold the day before the fixture and thats what these are...it actually says returns if you look hard enough.

Returns can be anything, from players wives not going (plus kids) , sponsor returns or just people buying tickets who shouldn't have.

Fair play, well done on selling all 400 tickets. :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
That's lucky. They can't fit a crowd in their stadium.

My daughter’s boyfriend is a Luton fan, even he isn’t impressed.

A19C89C1-B792-4F37-B06D-EE9F302DCC68.png

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

What's the general mood like amongst your AFCB friends about tonight? I'll be honest, I really have no idea how this will play out.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Putting aside for a moment that they provide no bar, I'm baffled by the fact that they can play in the EPL, the biggest league in the world, with such tiny, shoddy facilities. The EPL really should bring in minimum standards for grounds including a minimum capacity.

Back to the bar, they aren't the only club are they? Certainly there were a fair few in the Championship. I wish our club would reciprocate. If the other club doesn't provide our fans with certain facilities, we shouldn't provide the away fans with facilities at the Amex that they deny us.

That might focus the minds of lesser clubs like Bournemouth who don't treat visiting fans in the same way as we treat away fans at the Amex.

To be fair, some clubs don't treat their own fans as well as we treat away fans.

If other clubs don't provide decent facilities, our best response is to keep being better than them. We keep their fans coming, we get their money.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Putting aside for a moment that they provide no bar, I'm baffled by the fact that they can play in the EPL, the biggest league in the world, with such tiny, shoddy facilities. The EPL really should bring in minimum standards for grounds including a minimum capacity.

Back to the bar, they aren't the only club are they? Certainly there were a fair few in the Championship. I wish our club would reciprocate. If the other club doesn't provide our fans with certain facilities, we shouldn't provide the away fans with facilities at the Amex that they deny us.

That might focus the minds of lesser clubs like Bournemouth who don't treat visiting fans in the same way as we treat away fans at the Amex.

Basically they broke FFP and launder a lovely Russian chaps money who is never seen at games "superstitious" (and others) thats how they play in the EPL

Big washing machines down there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here