Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion ballot and ticketing process for return of fans

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Window 3 for me which basically means no hope of getting a ticket.

Southampton and Arsenal are great for me as weekday evenings, I work weekends. I'll probably get priority 1 for the only game I can't attend lol!

Priority Window 2: 9am Tue 1 Dec

Assuming there are exactly 2,000 people in window 1, this should give a decent chance of at least being in the scrum on Tuesday morning.

Particularly as me and my 2 kids in priority 1 will be watching on telly, don't say I never do anything for you

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Will be interested to know people in
Priority 1 and 2 where You normally sit in stadium regarding season ticket prices ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Of course the way they are doing means there is little chance of people being allocated tickets that don't want them or having to put tickets on the exchange UNLESS they buy the ticket and THEN decide that can't go

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I did it by phone yesterday - as always SS were efficient and helpful........however added someone who is in Tier 3, so he won't be able to attend anyway :shrug:

I'm in T3 and asked SS to take me out of the group, but they said not to bother as if my group got selected you don't have to buy a ticket for everyone in the group and things might change re T3.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Group 3 - annoying I’m a better fan than many in the previous groups .... plan b it is...

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I'm guessing this will be like a high-interest away game.

Group 1 can all have a ticket if they want one.

Group 2 will be in a mad virtual scramble for what's left as there won't be 100% take-up from the first group.

But I suspect there will be quite a few single tickets left as people opting not to go if they can't sit relatively close to friend/family.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i just live chatted with the club - guy thinks there are another 2000 in PW2 but wasnt certain.

That's interesting.

PW 1: 2k
PW 2: 2k
PW 3: 11k?
PW 4: 11k?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Judging by the results on the poll I’d suggest this isn’t true. Loads in group 2 on there already.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I'm in T3 and asked SS to take me out of the group, but they said not to bother as if my group got selected you don't have to buy a ticket for everyone in the group and things might change re T3.

Tiers wont change before the Southampton game!

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Stupid question. How do you check who is in your group. Many moons ago I grouped with my wife and we have got the same priority but Id like to check it. I cant see a way to do it. Help welcome!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here