Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax (away) match programme

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I was looking for one and went in the shop in the shopping district and couldnt find one there so guessing that they don’t exist

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I went to the club shop before the game -(as, if I’d got one, it would have been my 4,000th Albion first team prog and I’d love to have reached that milestone over there)- and the young lady on the counter had never heard of them. She checked with an older bloke who confirmed they no longer produce them.
However, there’s a guy over in Holland who has helped me out in the past -(our friendlies over there in the 80’s)- and he came up with one which was only on sale in the home end (he did the same for me at Marseille and, fingers crossed, may get one in Athens). It's not an official club publication and is all in Dutch so I cant understand a word of it but it will do.

Hiney will obviously know more about this than me but some of the European teams don't place a lot of emphasis on producing or selling them (unlike the old days). I went to an FC Zurich game back in March; walked all around the perimeter and not a programme seller in sight. Asked a lady on the turnstiles and she said they don't produce them. Went into the ground where there was a portakabin selling scarves, hats, etc and there, on a table outside, was a massive pile of them, all free but proper programmes with manager's notes, stats, etc. I don't think they're as mad about collecting them over there as some of us are here!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I went to the club shop before the game -(as, if I’d got one, it would have been my 4,000th Albion first team prog and I’d love to have reached that milestone over there)- and the young lady on the counter had never heard of them. She checked with an older bloke who confirmed they no longer produce them.
However, there’s a guy over in Holland who has helped me out in the past -(our friendlies over there in the 80’s)- and he came up with one which was only on sale in the home end (he did the same for me at Marseille and, fingers crossed, may get one in Athens). It's not an official club publication and is all in Dutch so I cant understand a word of it but it will do.

Hiney will obviously know more about this than me but some of the European teams don't place a lot of emphasis on producing or selling them (unlike the old days). I went to an FC Zurich game back in March; walked all around the perimeter and not a programme seller in sight. Asked a lady on the turnstiles and she said they don't produce them. Went into the ground where there was a portakabin selling scarves, hats, etc and there, on a table outside, was a massive pile of them, all free but proper programmes with manager's notes, stats, etc. I don't think they're as mad about collecting them over there as some of us are here!
Nice. Does it look like this?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
When I asked in the Ajax club shop they said they didn’t do programmes, so is that an unofficial one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here