Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax Away - Loyalty Points Needed?

el punal

The club have just announced that 2,600 tickets will be available, after pre-registration, for fans to buy. As discussed many times before on here the world and his wife, along with Uncle Tom Cobley and his mob, will want to go. I haven’t made any travel arrangements yet as I want to make sure I’m able to snaffle a match ticket. The sticking point is whether I have a sufficient number of loyalty points to do this. So, at what number of points will be required to ensure that it’s a safe bet of obtaining a golden ticket, bearing in mind that only 2,600 are up for grabs?

I await in trepidation. :ohmy:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The club have just announced that 2,600 tickets will be available, after pre-registration, for fans to buy. As discussed many times before on here the world and his wife, along with Uncle Tom Cobley and his mob, will want to go. I haven’t made any travel arrangements yet as I want to make sure I’m able to snaffle a match ticket. The sticking point is whether I have a sufficient number of loyalty points to do this. So, at what number of points will be required to ensure that it’s a safe bet of obtaining a golden ticket, bearing in mind that only 2,600 are up for grabs?

I await in trepidation. :ohmy:
Regardless of getting a ticket or not, there will be 1000's of BHA out there, so worth going just for being in the centre of Amsterdam and the atmosphere.
Brucey bonus if you get a ticket

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably reach Tier 3, depending on the Group standings also.
If the club operate the same process as they have for Marseille, ie two initial tiers in which everyone is guaranteed a ticket, then it absolutely will go to tier 3, as not everyone in tiers 1 and 2 will be able to go, for one reason or another.

It's the number of points where the tier 2/tier 3 cutoff gets drawn that is key. If you're above the line you can relax, if you're below the line then you're going to have to scramble.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I would imagine the cut off will be about 285 to guarantee a ticket. I’m basing that on the fact I’m in tier 1 for the majority of Premier League games, where away space is 3000 tickets. I’m on 255 points, but only using that as an educated guess.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My son is 283 points... but will get 10 points for Villa. It could come down to whether he gets those points added in time
Believe the club are using the number of points at the time that pre-registration closes, so the total on 25 September. This means that Chelsea and Villa points will not count when Ajax tickets away are released.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Believe the club are using the number of points at the time that pre-registration closes, so the total on 25 September. This means that Chelsea and Villa points will not count when Ajax tickets away are released.
I reckon tickets will go on sale for Ajax and AEK Friday 29th Sept for the guaranteed window/s, open over the weekend then Monday and Tuesday gradually more open, then on Wednesday 4th Oct Chelsea points added...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I reckon tickets will go on sale for Ajax and AEK Friday 29th Sept for the guaranteed window/s, open over the weekend then Monday and Tuesday gradually more open, then on Wednesday 4th Oct Chelsea points added...
I'm flying midday on that Friday . Hope not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here