Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax away allocation

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Anyone want to guess how many points for a gauranteed Athens ticket . I'm only 310, gonna be very touch and go I think.

Fascinated to know how many will register ... 2k?
I’ve booked Athens and I’m on 310 which will be fine, one of our group is on 285 which will be tight but think will just be ok. I can’t believe that all the top 1500 on loyalty points will be going given how the cost escalated so quickly. Surely 200-300 at least will be giving that one a miss.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Am over 300 so hopefully good for Athens given the crazy itinerary I have booked for it. Will make do with a bar if not lucky. Ajax I am confident i am in.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was that really pissed one that got removed from the seats and made to stand on the terrace on my own.
Surprisingly I still drink 🤣
I think I knew everyone there that night. I'd probably recognise you.

48 of us.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I'll up the stakes

Middlesbrough v Brighton and Hove Albion, 10 December 1983

0-0 att. 6037 of which about the odd 37 were Brighton

It was cold, I mean COLD.
Nooo.. 3rd rnd replay away Newcastle Jan 1983.... come on, that has to win.... all the way there and back on the single club chartered coach... only half full.....

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
If you’re unable to get a ticket for Ajax and still going, one consolation the bars around the red light area are going to be bouncing.
If I don't get a match ticket for Ajax...( unlikely on MA+)... I definitely need to find a decent gathering spot for match viewing and beer consumption.... flights and hotel sorted though.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Right if we’re talking loyalty points for obscure matches, I’m claiming a home match. On the 26th of January 1979 in the Stop Press of The Evening Argus it was reported that we would be playing a home friendly against QPR the following day (it was FA Cup 4th round day and we were out)
There was about 50 of us on the North end of the west by about 2pm, the gate was wide open.
Then Ron Pavey or someone like that came out and told us QPR had cancelled.
So we all went home 😞

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Right if we’re talking loyalty points for obscure matches, I’m claiming a home match. On the 26th of January 1979 in the Stop Press of The Evening Argus it was reported that we would be playing a home friendly against QPR the following day (it was FA Cup 4th round day and we were out)
There was about 50 of us on the North end of the west by about 2pm, the gate was wide open.
Then Ron Pavey or someone like that came out and told us QPR had cancelled.
So we all went home 😞
Close - it was Chelsea, and the match was postponed due to a frozen pitch:-

Chelsea.jpg

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Knew Athens would be the tighest one, but was in T1 for both Bournemouth & Brentford last year so hopefully ok. Amsterdam, on par with lots of away games
Remember a lot won’t go to Athens. Last game, December and lots in the top tiers will have done one / two already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here