Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] After a night to sleep on it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely not. Remember, when we lose to Leicester away it’s because they won the league five years back, have spent more money, striker in form, VAR hates us, the ref was biased, the grass too wet...speak to Icy Gull for a full list of excuses. The loser! :lolol:

This is my song :lolol:

Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes
Even the losers keep a little bit of pride
They get lucky sometimes

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
My concern is that we don't continue last season's trend of getting either nothing or 1pt from games in which we play well, and always nothing from games we play badly.

Yesterday was a game we played badly. If we can convert some of last season's draws into wins where we played really well, then we'll be fine.

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
We got what we deserved against a very good side. We weren’t terrible, we were ok overall but made some silly errors. We were very good last 20. Passing football played the right way. Everton squad and wages is huge. We have looked great overall this season. We’ll be mid table - we’ve had 3 very hard games against top 6 teams and should have got 4 points arguably. We twatter Newcastle and we’re magnificent. I’m pleased with our start due to performances. And yes, some pathetic moaning and attitudes yesterday on here from some. Vocal minority I think though.

Exactly,you do not expect to pick up points away to the elite teams, hopefully we have some clubs in the lower half of the league to play soon

I prefer to think he treated Duffy very well whilst being very consistent in his belief that Webster offers more to his style of play. I have only ever heard GP say good things about Duffy. We are a work in progress and have made massive strides in looking like a PL team over the last year. I fully expected some bad days when I saw how GP wanted us to play.

As you know I was not a fan of the football we played pre GP and I’ve seen nothing to change my mind. I am loving watching Albion again, even if there have been plenty of frustrating moments.

Each to their own though, Duffy deserves first team football, he was never going to get it unless GP changed his philosophy, which I don’t think was ever an option.
Oh man move on from Hughton. Judge the current manager rationally - it's not a disaster so far by no means but we should be giving these top teams better games

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I see a team we considered to be lower half rivals thrashed Leicester today, could we expect a similar result?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Absolutely not. Remember, when we lose to Leicester away it’s because they won the league five years back, have spent more money, striker in form, VAR hates us, the ref was biased, the grass too wet...speak to Icy Gull for a full list of excuses. The loser! :lolol:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Any of you who completely lost your shit yesterday over our defeat feeling any different this morning?

Last night NSC was like a grumpy day at the creche with toys flying everywhere :lolol:

We really were not as bad as some of the posts on here would suggest.

Or are you still REALLY Angry?

Just concerned still. On that form we look like we will be surviving because three teams are worse than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here