Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Not won in the league for quite a while (albeit not lost much either - lots of draws) and held on with 10 men for last 20 for a big 3 points... what's not to love?
Your fans didn't seem to enjoy it though 🤣 made me chuckle as I remember your fans being pretty delighted at full time after a 0-0 at the Amex last season!
Last season especially the more realistic Forest fans realised every point was a prisoner…..kind of hoped this season the pressure wouldn’t be as intense but I fear for Steve as the Greek owner can be a little flighty and our results haven’t been as good as some of our performances perhaps.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of your campaign and we’ll be down in the new year to celebrate wildly stealing a point from the Amex 🤣🤣🙏

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
I was staying with a friend of mine who's had a Season Ticket at Forest his whole life.
I was mildly torn between wanting us to win and knowing he'd be right mardy if we did.
Realistically, I think he's just relieved nobody notably senior has been sacked recently.
🤣Mardy ……proper Nottingham word 👏.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No way on a wet miserable Saturday afternoon at Withdean drenched to the skin would I have ever thought/ believed a few years later we would be beating what were then big time teams Ajax and AEK in their own backyard. We are currently living the dream and long may it continue
I have just had a notification that 10 years ago today I was at Dean Court

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I'd prefer going in to the final game needing to win. I always worry that there is less urgency or less drive when a win isn't necessarily needed.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Ajax down to 10. Bergius is a stupid, stupid boy. He should have got sent off V us instead and this wouldn't have happened! Waste of time that tackle - what have you got to gain by that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills