Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adidas mi coach?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
brought one for my son today for his football,anyone else have experiance with these ?

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's a chip that goes in the boots to tell you how fast and far you've run etc.

I have it my boots also bought trainers that can take it too. Quite interesting to see the stats from it.

From getting them in my boots has made me switch from football to sprinting! Managed to clock 23mph in a game (allegedly same speed as Lennon, Young etc. also showed I run 8 miles a games.

It's more useful as a training aid to see intensity levels and distances covered.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
It's a chip that goes in the boots to tell you how fast and far you've run etc.

I have it my boots also bought trainers that can take it too. Quite interesting to see the stats from it.

From getting them in my boots has made me switch from football to sprinting! Managed to clock 23mph in a game (allegedly same speed as Lennon, Young etc. also showed I run 8 miles a games.

It's more useful as a training aid to see intensity levels and distances covered.

thanks for the info,8 miles you say,is that ave?

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
That was playing center midfield. I like to run! Also wasn't a great standard so most of the time I was running end to end while both teams played hoofball!

When you see pro stats they seem to do 5-6 miles. Which shows how much they pass the ball I suppose.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
I've used the free running app for a couple of years but never needed to upgrade. If it is for football fair enough but if running then the phone app is great and you only need something to carry the phone in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here