Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

added time - lack of professionalism

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
ok I'm in a bad mood and having a rant but we did so much wrong in the 5 minutes of added time.

Firstly Crofts gets offside when we are trying to waste time in the corner. Then we drop deeper and deeper, concede free kicks and a corner and put ourselves under pressure (how come we can keep possession for 20 - 30 passes in the 70th minute but can't make two passes in the 90th?)

OK Bruno was good going forward and scored a great goal, but how many more goals are we going to concede down his right hand side? did he pull a muscle when chasing the winger cos he seemed to be treading water?

3 last minute goals conceded in the last 3 games. Where's the leadership/concentration?

And the final embarassment...Tanno tries to chase the linesman at the final whistle and Gus has to hold him back. Referee played the right amount of added time and as far as I know it's nothing to do with the lino.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
ok I'm in a bad mood and having a rant but we did so much wrong in the 5 minutes of added time.

Firstly Crofts gets offside when we are trying to waste time in the corner. Then we drop deeper and deeper, concede free kicks and a corner and put ourselves under pressure (how come we can keep possession for 20 - 30 passes in the 70th minute but can't make two passes in the 90th?)

OK Bruno was good going forward and scored a great goal, but how many more goals are we going to concede down his right hand side? did he pull a muscle when chasing the winger cos he seemed to be treading water?

3 last minute goals conceded in the last 3 games. Where's the leadership/concentration?

And the final embarassment...Tanno tries to chase the linesman at the final whistle and Gus has to hold him back. Referee played the right amount of added time and as far as I know it's nothing to do with the lino.

have to agree re the offisde bit....re bruno..ye he was caught out..but bridcutt backed off toward penalty area wen bruno was clearly waving him to com out....should never have been down to these last few seconds...team played well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here