Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Webster *** Signed on 4 year deal ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The stated the 'highest valued' so are you saying that Dunk is worth no more than a quarter of Maguire's cost?

No what I am saying is that he has no true value known to us supporters until a reported bid is entered. To us our car is worth £20k but we wouldnt get that for it.
He may have a 'book value' for accountancy purposes and a sales value that TB would entertain but we wouldnt know either.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Okay, all about opinions. Mine is don’t sell your best player unless absolutely unavoidable. It isn’t, we can splash £40m on two strikers WITHOUT selling Dunky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two new strikers (or even one excellent one) and keeping dunk would top off an excellent window. Maupay didnt play for Brentford today so looks like he’s off, hopefully to us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
BCFC fans on twitter mostly lamenting the loss of a brilliant player for them with huge potential, but wishing him all the best. Makes encouraging reading.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
These would have been from before last season and is obviously just the view of one man but FM stats are highly thought of and are far removed from the days when I gave Stafford Browne a ridiculous rating in CM3 as I only had a couple of friendlies to base my figures on. There was a film about it and there are proper scouts doing a lot of this stuff. Maybe this was his breakout year or maybe the Bristol scout was just rubbish. I am sure [MENTION=5]Turkey[/MENTION] could give a lot more info.

Haha, I recall watching Maheta Molango looking decent in a pre-season friendly at Weymouth and getting similarly excited, looked spot on for the first few seconds of the season too. :D

You're right the attributes are based on the previous season, although I think those ones you linked too are for January. TBH a 12 for passing is very good for a Championship centre-back, when you consider 1-20 is covering the entire world and you'd expect the higher ratings for players playing further up the pitch where it's a bit more difficult to pick a pass. There'll certainly be some changes in the next version.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't be ridiculous, Dunk was born in Brighton.

I can't believe nobody has pointed that out in well over an hour.

Ok. Where's the cheque for Dunk and how much was it for?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now you're starting to look a bit silly.

Here's what you posted.

No mention of sales at all.
You win the "Look at me" award. Well done.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Odd nobody foresaw the arrival of Webster meant BDB would naturally be left back.

Strange that. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here