Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Accessing North Stand Chat

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
For some reason, I can't access NSC on any media except mobile. I don't normally do this as small screen and typing with one finger is annoying the crap out of me.
Yes, I've turned it off and on again!
Any other(fairly sensible) suggestions?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at northstandchat.com Port 80

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Deleted cookies, tried with firewall and antivirus off. I can get on in incognito mode so obviously a setting has changed on my PC but I'm buggered if I can find it!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This will sort it in Chrome >>> chrome://settings/clearBrowserData

It's probably just the latter two that are required though.

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 10.09.19.png

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ok, back on the big screen now. For some reason, every time I deleted cookies, they came back. Done a full antiviral scan and malware and anything else I could think of and I'm putting it down to a glitch in the Matrix(windows 10) No obvious update either :shrug:
I used to enjoy fixing problems like this, as I've got older, I find computer problems are like being in a room with an idiot for a couple of hours

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ok, back on the big screen now. For some reason, every time I deleted cookies, they came back. Done a full antiviral scan and malware and anything else I could think of and I'm putting it down to a glitch in the Matrix(windows 10) No obvious update either :shrug:
I used to enjoy fixing problems like this, as I've got older, I find computer problems are like being in a room with an idiot for a couple of hours
It wasn't you - there was a gremlin here which triggered it - but it can only be fixed locally once it's happened.

Sorry :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here