Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly song

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Yes we must protect these over payed living in cuckoo land vulnerable people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird take... I'm not sure what it has to do with protecting the players or where I even implied that it was? It's more about our fans not looking and acting like classless Neanderthals.

It's a sh!t chant, that's the crux of the issue

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Weird take... I'm not sure what it has to do with protecting the players or where I even implied that it was? It's more about our fans not looking and acting like classless Neanderthals.

It's a sh!t chant, that's the crux of the issue

A lot of football chants are shit this is just another

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
A lot of football chants are shit this is just another

So you think it's cool to sing songs boasting about a Brighton player and the way he treats women, who has had allegations about his treatment of women is the past is ok during a time when a current player is currently having allegations made against him? You think that's fine because other chants are sh!t too?

Good to know.

It's also add that there's sh!t chants and offensively sh!t chants. This is definitively the latter

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
So you think it's cool to sing songs boasting about a Brighton player and the way he treats women, who has had allegations about his treatment of women is the past is ok during a time when a current player is currently having allegations made against him? You think that's fine because other chants are sh!t too?

Good to know.

It's also add that there's sh!t chants and offensively sh!t chants. This is definitively the latter

Where did I say that it’s ok to treat women that way ? No thought not
Just said most footy songs are shit and fans will sing them not matter what be that Brighton or any other clubs fans

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't help thinking this season will now forever be defined as the 'what could have been season'. Totally depressing whatever way you look at it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't use football players as any kind of moral compass.

You are allowed to laugh at something yet not agree with the deep meaning remember - part of life!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A completely tone deaf chant, in every sense.

It was before but even more so now.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Good to know.

What is the allegation about Connolly treating women poorly?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What is the allegation about Connolly treating women poorly?
Just all that nonsense a few months back. "Allegation" is probably the wrong word in the circumstances, but it's the mixture of that and the Love Island crap that started the song.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Has the other one slowly been dropped out now too? From pre-season and Burnley

For those who don’t know, the one I mean is the “he shags Lucinda, he shags whoever, his cock’s f###ing massive”

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just all that nonsense a few months back. "Allegation" is probably the wrong word in the circumstances, but it's the mixture of that and the Love Island crap that started the song.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Nonsense is the right word.

Its the usual nonsense about AC:

"AC has a shit attitude! He is misbehaving all the time outside the pitch!"

Ok, so what did he do...?

"Err... I dont know. Something about Love Island."

Luckily I do remember: he had sex with a woman when he was supposed to be isolating, and he then told his ex-girlfriend that she shouldnt go to Love Island.

Burn him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Deep meaning? Not in this case...!

Yes quite. It’s a pretty shit song and is about him breaking lockdown to shag some girl - not the worst crime. But the actual song if you went deeper is like ‘you don’t need consent’. What I’m saying is if you’re in a football team and thousands are signing it at a mate because of him sleeping with this women you may smile or chuckle, yet not mean offence to the deeper meaning etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here