[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I thought (for one glorious moment) that we’d found our little shit of a striker, a Nigel Jemson for the new age, alas he’s turned out to be another fine example of style over content, but by Jesus he promised so much, more even than Simon Fox.

Like those poor lighthouse keepers up on the Flannan Isles... I suspect we’ll never know the horrible truth... some say the fairies took them, me? It was the devil himself.

One thing is sure, dark forces were at work... Oh Aaron look out, for God is all around.

You rolled the dice, you lost.

Your adventure is over.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
In no way shape or form did all of the 18 players in the Boro match day squad go home and play Yatzy after that highly important victory.

State the bleeding obvious why don’t ya, of course they don’t play Yatzy, it’s Middlesbrough for Christ sake, they haven’t mastered penny shove yet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Well, according to media reports, Brighton (as well as other PL teams) are interested in signing Michael Obafemi - colour me shocked.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well, according to media reports, Brighton (as well as other PL teams) are interested in signing Michael Obafemi - colour me shocked.

Colour me slightly uninterested about some rumour originating from "FootballLeagueWorld.com". Also not quite sure what it has to do with AC.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Colour me slightly uninterested about some rumour originating from "FootballLeagueWorld.com". Also not quite sure what it has to do with AC.

I think the point of the post was, that for many if no most brighton fans, it may well soon be a case of Aaron, Aaron who?

We move on, maybe you should too...!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think the point of the post was, that for many if no most brighton fans, it may well soon be a case of Aaron, Aaron who?

We move on, maybe you should too...!

Yeah he is pretty unlikely to part of the squad for next season. No shit, Sherlock.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah he is pretty unlikely to part of the squad for next season. No shit, Sherlock.

Bit harsh, I was just trying to explain, politely to you, why some Brighton fans may be interested in alternatives to AC, rather than fixating on him, like you appear to do.

Elementary dear Swansman...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Bit harsh, I was just trying to explain, politely to you, why some Brighton fans may be interested in alternatives to AC, rather than fixating on him, like you appear to do.

Elementary Dear Watson...

Yeah and I was mainly making fun of JRG taking another opportunity to promote another mediocre striker purely on the basis that he is Irish.

As for fixating on AC, it seems to be quite common. If he was seen with untied shoe laces there would be 10 pages in no time.
But I'd argue the fixation on AC in this thread, from me and others, may somehow be connected to the topic of the thread.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think you need to go for another walk, in the rain, with your friends, as you're rather rude and snappy, aren't you?

I'll be out pretty much all day, thank you. Didnt you say two days ago that you have me on ignore by the way? How's that working out for you?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah and I was mainly making fun of JRG taking another opportunity to promote another mediocre striker purely on the basis that he is Irish.

As for fixating on AC, it seems to be quite common. If he was seen with untied shoe laces there would be 10 pages in no time.
But I'd argue the fixation on AC in this thread, from me and others, may somehow be connected to the topic of the thread.

This might be of interest to you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here