Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Misc] A message of Hope

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

LDSmissionaries

Nov 18, 2020
"To any who be struggling to see that light and find that hope, I say: Hold on. Keep trying. God loves you. Things will improve"

If you want to find more peace and joy in your lives message or call us on - <number deleted>

Please share any messages you have about hope :) <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadly Danson

Members
Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
"To any who be struggling to see that light and find that hope, I say: Hold on. Keep trying. God loves you. Things will improve"

If you want to find more peace and joy in your lives message or call us on - <number deleted>

Please share any messages you have about hope :) <3

Can you forward this to our strikers please?

Braggfan

Members
May 12, 2014
I was about to ban the OP for spamming, but I thought we could all do with some 'good news'...

Funnily enough I think I must have had the exact same reaction as you. I read it and thought, 'what an earth is this doing on here. got to be banned surely". Then realised that just because its not my cup of tea there might be people that this resonates with, and who am I to deny them that. Good to luck to those people.

Edit: Having read the other posts about what they are and do, I'm leaning back toward my original thought. My salvation is such a fickle thing.

Goldstone1976

Get Calde in
All-powerful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Funnily enough I think I must have had the exact same reaction as you. I read it and thought, 'what an earth is this doing on here. got to be banned surely". Then realised that just because its not my cup of tea there might be people that this resonates with, and who am I to deny them that. Good to luck to those people.

Edit: Having read the other posts about what they are and do, I'm leaning back toward my original thought. My salvation is such a fickle thing.

I suspect my motives for approving the post are less generous than your initial thoughts. You're quite obviously a nicer person than me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think that's enough mockery. Bear pit now, please. Although, hang on.... some eejit is bound to be along in a minute to say this is all hot stuff, and that I'm just a soppy reactionary old facist and racist for not having an open mind. Could be some more scope for a bit of low comedy, there. :rave::drool::timmy:

SAC

Members
May 21, 2014
When God ****s you in the butt (Hasa Diga Eebowai!)
**** God back right in his **** (Hasa Diga Eebowai!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills