Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A lot of football hooligan gear yesterday, what gives?!

Another thread, 2 in a day, never done before in all my years on NSC!

Never seen so much Stone Island clobber as I did yesterday worn by Brighton fans - was it a special day or something?

Plus Burberry and Aquascutum scarves and the (admittedly quality) CP Company coats.

I know the real stuff is expensive but so many chavs wearing their Ebay specials yesterday, special mention to the bloke wearing both a Stone Island shirt AND jeans :facepalm: It's as bad as the 'double denim' look in my humble opinion - and no I didn't tell him as I was laughing too much.

Seriously though, what's the attraction to the wearers of this gear to football? To show off you're wearing expensive gear? To look hard? To look 'firm'? Do what Pep G does.......remove the tags, make the world of difference.

Does it bloody matter!? Really classist this as well.

Would much prefer seeing decent clobber being worn, than fat Middle Aged men or old blokes wearing tight fitting replica kits. It's been good to see a trend of this being worn by the younger lads who btw I see home and away at a lot of games.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Who cares what people want to wear? This is why football is a million miles away from the working class roots it used to be. Santised and under the microscope by the wanna be middle/upper classes

Get a life OP and stop worrying what everyone else is wearing. Maybe provide a pic of what you were wearing at the match so we can all judge your attire? ****!

Last edited:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
When I saw the thread title I had a mental picture of hundreds of lads wearing Fred Perry polo shirts, Levi’s with clip on braces, with DM’s on their feet, and a Harrington jacket or sheepskin coat for the colder weather.
Well, that’s what the well dressed hooligan wore when I was a teenager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here