Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A heartfelt plea

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Congratulations on a superb season......in 40 years of watching BHA, i can't recall a better performance that you put in against the mancs last week (bloody shame you couldn't put Leeds down though!!!)

However, my lot lock horns with you on Sunday. Nothing would please me more than to pip the mancs to that final europa league spot.

So if any of you can have a word with Mr Potter etc and be gentle with us, that would be most helpful.

Hoppe Sunday goes well....for the Hammers of course but you've had a superb season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Congratulations on a superb season......in 40 years of watching BHA, i can't recall a better performance that you put in against the mancs last week (bloody shame you couldn't put Leeds down though!!!)

However, my lot lock horns with you on Sunday. Nothing would please me more than to pip the mancs to that final europa league spot.

So if any of you can have a word with Mr Potter etc and be gentle with us, that would be most helpful.

Hoppe Sunday goes well....for the Hammers of course but you've had a superb season.

We battered the Mancs for you, bit cheeky to ask us to roll over now as well :lolol::lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Nothing would please me more than to pip the mancs to that final europa league spot.

Based on how well you did in the Europa, I'd seriously fancy the Hammers to win the Conference League.

So by not allowing you to win and move up from 7th, we'd actually be doing you a favour.

You can thank us in 12 months. :wink:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We’re shite at home TBH, so you’ve every chance even if we try

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
We could do a deal... you convince the Essex right tasty geezers not to make cut throat gestures at the family stand and I'm sure we can persuade our players to miss a hatful of chances...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'm so sorry [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION]. I've always enjoyed you posts on here for nearly 20 years.

I've always admired the Rockery/Rookery for years and think that what you have managed with so few resources is a complete f***ing miracle. If you asked me to vote for you to be PM and run the country I would be right behind you.

But what you have asked is way beyond that and I'm afraid it has to be a 'NO'

I hope I haven't blown that cup of tea :wink:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

f5von0uzgj171.jpg

Arrange for a meet and greet with this chap and I'll have a word :)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Oh...I know...... Little ,ol Brighton having a good season....ooooh. Aren't we so lucky..!

Such a condescending post.

How is the stadium that my tax paid for...? It's huge isn't it...? Plenty of room for your "boys" to boot some cats around or your manager to boot the ball at the ballboys.

Your rockery is spendid.

Your players , manager and supporters are not.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Of course, West Ham winning would make James Corden happy.

So yeah, sorry and all but we need to remember what matters…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh...I know...... Little ,ol Brighton having a good season....ooooh. Aren't we so lucky..!

Such a condescending post.

How is the stadium that my tax paid for...? It's huge isn't it...? Plenty of room for your "boys" to boot some cats around or your manager to boot the ball at the ballboys.

Your rockery is spendid.

Your players , manager and supporters are not.

Woah!

:facepalm:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I hold some very peculiar grudges. When we lost 1 nil at Spurs under Hughton there was an absolute tool in the posh seats above us being an absolute bell end. Whenever they lose now it always makes me smile that he’ll be having a shit day, likewise I enjoy Cheltenham losing after the locals threw rocks at our mini bus. For the same reason (every trip to the stadium I helped pay for I’ve been astounded that West Ham turn a blind eye to the home fans that sit down each side of the away fans) I’ll be more than happy to finish off West Ham’s Europa League hopes on Sunday. Sorry and all that.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Our priority is to finish as high up the table as possible, so I very much doubt we'll be doing any favours.
That said, we'll need to play a whole lot better than yesterday, if we're going to get anything from the game.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, no. If you could arrange other results so that we finished 10th. we might have had a deal, but .............................

............ and yes, one team getting a council house stadium when others could have bought a Ronaldo or a Messi or a Lewandowski with the amount they had to find to build their unsubsidised stadium does wrankle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here