Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A Chelsea fans view of The Albion...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Love this comment from their forum :-
'Well... TBH I have to say congrats to Barcabrighton, they were stunningly good against shambolic opposition. We had no plan to handle their possession game other than run around and try and get near them. Worked a treat Frank, nice one. I honestly don't see a solution at the moment, I reckon if Boehly bought Brighton whole, renamed the club to Chelsea, it'd still be a sh*tshow within 6 months. I'm not blaming Boelhy to be clear, he has spent a massive amount of money on the suggestions of others (they are the culprits). They say the ladder doesn't lie, but I disagree, we are far worse than 11th. On the upside i didn't have to eat any ones Granny out.. (see my last post)'

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
'Well... TBH I have to say congrats to Barcabrighton, they were stunningly good against shambolic opposition. We had no plan to handle their possession game other than run around and try and get near them. Worked a treat Frank, nice one. I honestly don't see a solution at the moment, I reckon if Boehly bought Brighton whole, renamed the club to Chelsea, it'd still be a sh*tshow within 6 months. I'm not blaming Boelhy to be clear, he has spent a massive amount of money on the suggestions of others (they are the culprits). They say the ladder doesn't lie, but I disagree, we are far worse than 11th. On the upside i didn't have to eat any ones Granny out.. (see my last post)'
I think that is absolutely spot on. If that 'berk' Todd (as he is called in the video)😁 bought Brighton, he would completely f*** it up in months. We are so lucky to have Mr Bloom and long may it last. He is only a couple of years older than me so hopefully will be around until I am dead and buried.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
What was his last post!?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
What was his last post!?
Love this quote from The Shed End:

"F**k me - That was the worst 45 I've seen us play for years at the Bridge. We are being completely dominated, everywhere. They want the ball, pass and move, and work hard to get the ball back when they don't have it. Even usually reliable players like Chillers are being destroyed. Playing Chalobah out of position against this mob is like walking into Bakhmut armed only with a 12" rubber cock. It's a bloody shambles. I'm terrified that this is the real Mudryk, and if Sterling raises a sweat i'll eat your granny out. I mean take your granny out for dinner. Credit BHA they are playing some beautiful stuff, tbh its so good, our lads seemed to have downed tools to watch and applaud them. But f*k me, that was disastrous."

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Rory is a pillock. I do enjoy listening to him flipflop over his opinions to what is most relevant on the day, but he's not an authority on anything except hyperbole.

I distinctly remember him being effusive in his praise for Potter as the perfect fit and perfect project manager for Chelsea when he went there, only to be screaming bloody murder a few months later. Now he plumbs greater depths in his sensational quest for clicks. I suppose in his defense, it obviously works.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Love this quote from The Shed End:

"F**k me - That was the worst 45 I've seen us play for years at the Bridge. We are being completely dominated, everywhere. They want the ball, pass and move, and work hard to get the ball back when they don't have it. Even usually reliable players like Chillers are being destroyed. Playing Chalobah out of position against this mob is like walking into Bakhmut armed only with a 12" rubber cock. It's a bloody shambles. I'm terrified that this is the real Mudryk, and if Sterling raises a sweat i'll eat your granny out. I mean take your granny out for dinner. Credit BHA they are playing some beautiful stuff, tbh its so good, our lads seemed to have downed tools to watch and applaud them. But f*k me, that was disastrous."
This made me chuckle.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
For sale, at a discount, presumably, spotted in South Wimbledon yesterday.
albion chelse_n.jpg
albion chelsea.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here