Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 8pm Boxing Day KO Is An Utter Disgrace And Kick In Teeth To Proper Fans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1.8 miles?

You were lucky.

When I was a lad I walked all the way from Portslade to the Goldstone and back. And we had no shoes in them days. ???

Yeah but I did at night in scary London :wink:

Rough areas Marble Arch and St Johns Wood :lolol:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Probably not - but ticks a couple of unfashionable clubs off for their minimum TV game obligations

Don’t think that is particularly relevant to us, contracted 10 games per season to be shown live on TV I believe and after the Chelsea game I think we are at about 8 ?

Perhaps more relevant in regards to Brentford

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Right mind made up……M&S Fish collection, white part baked baguette, Bolney Bacchus wine, lemon roulade Brighton Blue Cheese, biscuits for cheese, grapes, strawberries, espresso martini,

..or cold evening on cramped busses, queueing to get on said busses, 11 pm get home after watching not very enjoyable time……

….WINE TIME.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I’m sorry, is there an entrance exam? A qualification of some sort? ‘

‘You may post if you’ve got a tendency to spend inordinate amounts of time dressed in full kit while on your PC arguing on football fan forums?’

I’ve qualified my comment in a later post.

The point is, if you’re able to go, are not, yet are pompously taking the side of the club on this thread, do one.

Ha Ha. You started laying down the law as to whom could post and who couldn't so get off your high horse.

I didn't say you couldn't post, was just pointing out that you're not in a position to decide who else can.

For the record, I was due to go but a positive test prevents me from doing so. I can however pass comment on the subject irrespective of whether you like it or not.

There is one row of 23 ish seats in front of me that has one person in it

Up to two now!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fingers crossed all our games are moved to 8pm on Sundays.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bit busier now but easily the lowest crowd I have seen at the Amex for along time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16,133 was the real Amex league low before tonight, 4 Nov 2014 versus Wigan.

7,000 less than the 23,044 prettendance.

833DC08D-FBBE-470D-BCD8-03CF090F0395.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here