Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 Trumpets of Revelation ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Having a quiet night in and viewing NSC while running some classics from Belle and Sebastian on You Tube in the background and then..... I go to choose my next track and I get some advert explaining that " He " will soon be returning and I don't want to make it bad but you had better see these dvds The 7 Trumpets of revelation. So any idea where this tosh has sprung from ? Rather ruined my happy glow from listening to The State I'm In..... doh !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Having a quiet night in and viewing NSC while running some classics from Belle and Sebastian on You Tube in the background and then..... I go to choose my next track and I get some advert explaining that " He " will soon be returning and I don't want to make it bad but you had better see these dvds The 7 Trumpets of revelation. So any idea where this tosh has sprung from ? Rather ruined my happy glow from listening to The State I'm In..... doh !

Has drink been taken by any chance?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has drink been taken by any chance?

Haha Belle and Sebastien and classics mentioned in the same sentence. Don't know about drink....... More mind altering drugs I would say.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Oh Jesus, you got THAT advert. Get out of the house man straight away. JUST GET OUT NOW QUICK.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah, yes, so I have indeed been drinking, but not that much, thanks for the link Ray, so its tosh and I don't have to worry. Next track by Belle and Sebastian is " Is it Wicked not to Care " ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here