Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 6th T20 Pakistan v England - Lahore 1530hrs

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Rashid is so frustrating, seems to bowl one bad ball an over, bowls beautifully the rest of the time.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Salt peppering it everywhere, rubbing… um, salt in the wound etc. 45 off just 17 deliveries. England 82 off the first six overs.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Salt now 65 off 23 balls. “It’s carnage out there in the middle” according to the commentators.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Malian with quite possibly the most ridiculous review of the year, that was absolutely plumb.

Jimmy Grimble

I’ve not really followed this series so sorry if this has been answered already, but how come Gower is back on commentary for Sky?

Or are Sky just getting the coverage and commentary from elsewhere for this?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I’ve not really followed this series so sorry if this has been answered already, but how come Gower is back on commentary for Sky?

Or are Sky just getting the coverage and commentary from elsewhere for this?

The last bit. Unless Sky have become obsessed Sensodyne toothpaste and a Pakistani tea brand

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Gower covered the Ashes for BT and tbh I like his style and welcome him being involved again!

Forgot about the match. A good knock for Salt he played really well. A bit sad he’ll likely miss out when Butler, Stokes? Root??? return. Hales will make it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
England have won the series 4-3 with an emphatic victory today.
A mention for me as my local village/pub team normally gets battered when an Asian semi-professional is playing for the other side:lol:

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Gower covered the Ashes for BT and tbh I like his style and welcome him being involved again!

Forgot about the match. A good knock for Salt he played really well. A bit sad he’ll likely miss out when Butler, Stokes? Root??? return. Hales will make it.

Posh boy Gower needs to go !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here