Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 38 out of 92.........

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
........... .League clubs have changed manager since the beginning of the season. B****y ridiculous I know.

A couple of Albion fans have written a piece about this on my website.

If anyone is interested in checking the article out go to the News and Views page in www.footballcities.co.uk

On a more sombre note I see that the two points us and Arsenal had stolen from us last weekend already has consequences. Arsenal are now 2nd but with those two points would have stayed top. Similarly on Saturday, any thing but a win for us could put a strain on our points for European football.

UTA for Saturday.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
........... .League clubs have changed manager since the beginning of the season. B****y ridiculous I know.

A couple of Albion fans have written a piece about this on my website.

If anyone is interested in checking the article out go to the News and Views page in www.footballcities.co.uk

On a more sombre note I see that the two points us and Arsenal had stolen from us last weekend already has consequences. Arsenal are now 2nd but with those two points would have stayed top. Similarly on Saturday, any thing but a win for us could put a strain on our points for European football.

UTA for Saturday.
I Still look at the two points nearer to keeping us up (y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here