Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3 massive home games

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
We’re really needing to bounce back after Sunday and last night, 3 definitely winnable games with the home crowd adding the extra bit. Hopefully we will see wolves off and Man U are very beatable as are Everton these will put us back on course for the greatest season in the club’s history. Hopefully lallana and veltman back as we really miss their nous and experience moder must be close too as a sub to give the likes of Moises and alexis a breather

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
We’re really needing to bounce back after Sunday and last night, 3 definitely winnable games with the home crowd adding the extra bit. Hopefully we will see wolves off and Man U are very beatable as are Everton these will put us back on course for the greatest season in the club’s history. Hopefully lallana and veltman back as we really miss their nous and experience moder must be close too as a sub to give the likes of Moises and alexis a breather
I doubt Moder will be risked this season but yes...I think home support is crucial now

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Time for our fans to show some big balls. If you’ve bought a seat, sit in it (or stand in front of it). If you’re in your seat, make some noise. If you’re making some noise try and do it in a synchronous and rhythmic manner. RDZ and the boys need US to get them over the line.

Simples

scared zoo GIF by CBBC

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
We will really, really need to get behind the team for the next 3 games - we have to make our home advantage count. Look at what Forest fans did for their team last night.

Europe is still in our hands. We're still odds on to finish in the European places, but unless we get 6 or 7 points from the next 3 games we're f****d.

The support has to be spot on - let's break the habit of a lifetime and be proactive in our support of the team.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I really do think that we can get the maximum of nine points from these three games.

But we will have to support the players as best as we can - as they say the fans are "the 12th player".

Come on Brighton!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't like the phrase being used too early but Wolves is almost feeling a bit "must win" in terms of the trajectory of the season.

It would enable us to put the Man Utd/Forest games behind us as a temporary blip rather than the start of a decline.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Forest fans showed hows its done last night - different level
First season back in the Premier always gets the fans up like that. Weren’t Stoke surveyed as the loudest fans in the league until they got relegated and the place is like a morgue half empty every week now.

Nonetheless, we have something to fight for, no excuse for us not cranking up the atmosphere now.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To paraphrase one time NSC legend Taffy: “We’re not coming for the poxy Conference League”

(At least I think he was called Taffy, CCFC fan)

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
Hopefully lallana and veltman back as we really miss their nous and experience moder must be close too as a sub to give the likes of Moises and alexis a breather

It is reported that Lallana will not be able to play for another two weeks at least.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We need 7pts from these 3 home games minimum i reckon to maintain European hopes
You know what though, over the course of 3 or so seasons, we've often dropped points in the games we think are must win, then gone and got the points from the games we didn't think we would. Take the North London Heist at the end of last season. Was it 6 defeats in a row, then a draw to Norwich, then we win in North London twice...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Time for our fans to show some big balls. If you’ve bought a seat, sit in it (or stand in front of it). If you’re in your seat, make some noise. If you’re making some noise try and do it in a synchronous and rhythmic manner. RDZ and the boys need US to get them over the line.

Simples

scared zoo GIF by CBBC
Guest Pie Hot Blood?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
You know what though, over the course of 3 or so seasons, we've often dropped points in the games we think are must win, then gone and got the points from the games we didn't think we would. Take the North London Heist at the end of last season. Was it 6 defeats in a row, then a draw to Norwich, then we win in North London twice...
yep, very brighton to take 6 points from Manure and Arse and zero points from Wolves and Everton.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
yep, very brighton to take 6 points from Manure and Arse and zero points from Wolves and Everton.
I remember a few seasons ago losing at Coventry (bottom of the Championship) and then beating Leicester (top and on their way to promotion) in a matter of days.

I don't think it's just a Brighton thing – more just football. Which is why I stick to a 'one game at a time' approach.

Sit back and enjoy the ride because, ultimately, it's ALL out of your control :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here