Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3 days left in the transfer window...

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Yet again someone critical of Tony not spunking tens of millions on a striker when he already bankrolls the club for eye watering amounts as it is. Its not our business model to do this and I, as a fan, am pretty happy on how the model is working.

But go on then genius, who should we buy that's out there and for how much?

I reckon Undav from USG is worth a punt reckon we could pick him up for about €7m

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yet again someone critical of Tony not spunking tens of millions on a striker when he already bankrolls the club for eye watering amounts as it is. Its not our business model to do this and I, as a fan, am pretty happy on how the model is working.

But go on then genius, who should we buy that's out there and for how much?

Yet again FALSELY equating ‘we need a striker’ with ‘we need to spend tens of millions’. The alleged Undav deal shows you and a few others are and have been CONSISTENTLY WRONG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yet again FALSELY equating ‘we need a striker’ with ‘we need to spend tens of millions’. The alleged Undav deal shows you and a few others are and have been CONSISTENTLY WRONG

The alleged Undav deal where he plays in the Belgian league for the remainder of the season ? You seem to have lowered your demands quite considerably if you are happy with solving the striker problem by not having him in the team.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The alleged Undav deal where he plays in the Belgian league for the remainder of the season ? You seem to have lowered your demands quite considerably if you are happy with solving the striker problem by not having him in the team.

I have to admit if it was up to me he would okay with us for the rest of the season

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
some strange comments around regarding Brighton players contract expiry dates following Burn to Saudi FC and the supposed interest in Trossard from Wet Sham

People asking if Brighton are aware that we have players whose contracts expire in 2023 as if the club genuinely are unaware of the contract Status of its players, and aren't doing any forward planning at all and that someone should tell the powers that be lest we end up at the end of 2022/23 with players gone and no replacements

I find it quite bizarre that despite all the evidence of succession planning from top to bottom, people still genuinely seem to think that transfers happen overnight with no thought or planning even a week ahead and that the club have no awareness of whats going on

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Thank you for taking the time to reply,especially during the transfer window

You chose to ignore the third line of my post!

Sorry Frank. Remind me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here